This year’s annual Edge Power User Workshop is headed to Vegas! After many years of hosting this event in Phoenix, Arizona, we decided to upgrade the experience and team up with CommunityLIVE to provide you with the very best in hotel and accommodations, extended sessions and networking opportunities. This is a great opportunity to see you in-person and learn how we can help your organization be even more efficient and successful. Register solo or bring the team, whether you are a newer user or a veteran user, this workshop will benefit every level of user.
Improved Sessions Include:
- Edge Essentials
- Default and Custom Questionnaires
- Next Level Case Notes & Reminders
- Power Templates and Integrators
- Dynamic Reporting
- FN Portal: Configuring for Success
- Power Tools for Managing Consultations
- And Much More!
The workshop kicks off Monday, September 18th at 3:00 PM.
Your Edge Power User Workshop registration fee includes:
- Three (3) Breakfast Buffets (Tuesday-Thursday)*
- Three (3) Lunch Buffets (Tuesday-Thursday)*
- Mid-morning and Afternoon breaks (Tuesday-Thursday)*
- Tuesday Welcome Reception*
- Thursday Closing Reception*
*CommunityLIVE Pass will cover all meals and events held (Tuesday-Thursday).